What’s Your Best Life Look Like?Feb 18, 2023
Learn How to Create a Living Vision for Your Best Life
This life-coaching strategy I learned during my Masters in Spiritual Psychology at the University of Santa Monica.
A Living Vision is essentially a blueprint for the perfect ‘Happy Happy’ day. But not in terms of what you will do, because that changes every day. But in terms of the qualities and feelings you want to experience.
It is easiest to explain this with an example:
“I am waking up each morning feeling alive, excited and inspired for the day.I am spending quality time with my husband, and slowing down to have quality conversation and to connect emotionally.
I am eating foods that help me feel amazing and keep me healthy and vital.I am enjoying my work and feeling grateful for my clients.
I am relaxing at the end of the day, feeling peace and happiness for having done more than enough.”
The key here is to simply choose the aspects of your life that are most important to you.Then create an ‘I am…’ statement describing the qualities and feelings most important to you.
The Step-by-Step Guide below is going to walk you through this! Let’s do it!
STEP-BY-STEP • Writing Your Own Unique Living Vision
Ok today is FUN! We’re simply going to review a whole bunch of options for you to include as you create your own unique morning routine.
You will need:
• Pen and paper
• Sticky notes might be helpful if you want to post reminders
• A playlife, open, enthusiastic heart
1. Choose the following aspects that are important to you. You might choose 3...or you might choose all of them. It’s up to you! And of course you might have another aspect that’s important to you that’s not below!
Mornings • Work • Service • Evenings • Exercise • HealthPlay • Creativity • Family • Relationships • Marriage • FriendshipRelaxation • Kindness • Laughter • Learning • Connection
2. Ok! Now that you have the aspects of your life that are important to you. Write an I am sentence capturing the heart of how you want to feel. It should describe you living the qualities that are most important to you. Use this example to inspire you.I am waking up each morning feeling alive, excited and inspired for the day.I am spending quality time with my husband, and slowing down to have quality conversation and to connect emotionally.I am eating foods that help me feel amazing and keep me healthy and vital.I am enjoying my work and feeling grateful for my clients.I am relaxing at the end of the day, feeling peace and happiness for having done more than enough.
3. Write this down and display it... somewhere you’ll be able to see it every morning!
Pro Tip 🏆 Framing your Living Vision might be a beautiful way to honor and celebrate it! Consider buying a special frame, and displaying it somewhere that’s sacred and special for you.
Allowing.Love™ Weekly Support
We will never sell your information, for any reason.