What is an Allowing.Love™ Retreat all about?
Essentially we come together in 3 main intentions: • Allowing the Highest Good in your life: how can we awaken more fully to our own inner knowing • Allowing Your Highest Callings: those experiences in life that are calling you to experience the greatness and gifts of your own Love and Being • Allowing the Clearing of Your Core Karma: the patterns keeping you small, separate, stuck and in self-sabotage
Will I have to be Vulnerable in this retreat? Will I have to share about my personal life and challenges?
While there are NO demands of you at this retreat, (you can be silent the entire time if you choose)... we encourage you to consider why one might be asking these questions, and to open if you're ready to experience a safe, sacred and truly healing space to support you in embracing the profound blessing of being vulnerably seen and loved by others.
What will I learn in this workshop?
• You will learn tools of inner knowing and accessing your unique connection to Spirit or Source, in service to receiving those experiences, dreams and callings in life that are truly yours and for your highest good. • You will learn how to live with greater clarity AND courage so that you’re able to more easily and enjoyably move on that that’s important to you in this life. • You will learn tools of clearing and healing, in service to making the rest of your life an opportunity to continually clear your karma, limiting beliefs, patterns and challenges.
What are the dates and timing of the Retreat?
We will dive into the on Monday July 10 at 1pm, and wrap on Saturday July 15 at 3pm.
What will we be doing at the Retreat?
• Group sharing facilitated by individual support from Dr. Zoë Lumiere.
• Small group experiences with other participants.
• Personal meditative, closed eye experiences.
• Free time! We will have kayaks, canoe, firepits, exploring the lake, swimming, and more.
• Group meals together to connect and relax.
Where is the Actual Retreat Held:
We will be meeting in the living room of this spacious Lake House in Otis, Maine.
We will also be doing some processes and sharing by the lake, and on these beautiful grounds.
Explore photos and more information about the property here.
$1300 per person for the 5-day retreat*
*Does include meals, coffee & healthy snacks
*Does NOT include accommodation or flights
*Does INCLUDE pick-up and drop-off to the Bangor International Airport BGR
• Guesthouse including queen bed and pull-out sofa bed, full bathroom and kitchenette: $280/night (can be shared by 2 people)
• King Room in Maine House: $140/night
• Queen Room in Maine House: $120/night
• Bunk Room in Maine House (you will be sharing a room with another): $80/night
You are required to stay for at least the 5 nights of the retreat (Monday July 10 - Saturday July 15), and you can optionally also stay on Sunday July 9 (checkin is after 5pm) and / or on Saturday July 15 (checkout is 10am).
You will need to fly into Bangor, Maine (BGR).
Pick-up from the airport is included in your tuition, and only available on Sunday July 9th around 3pm or Monday July 10th.
Drop-off to the airport is also included, and only available on Saturday July 15 or Sunday July 16.
Food and Beverages:
We will be preparing meals in-house. Any dietary requirement and prefence can be supported. We will be enjoying organic and healthy meals and snacks for the most part, with some decadent treats available as well.
Organic coffee and tea will be provided.
Alcohol and recreational drugs of any kind are not permitted on the retreat.
How many people are you expecting?
We will do the retreat if we have 4 or more people signed up, and the sleeping arrangements are for a maximum of 7 participants and 2 assistants. So at most there will be 10 people including your facilitator Zoë, except if we have couples or friends that want to share a King or Queen sized bed. In that case we can allow up to 13 people in total for this retreat.
Anything else I need to know?
Our dog Fenix will be in attendance. So please let us know if you are allergic or unable to be around dogs.